I like to spend a few hours tending the garden each day, and then escape to my sewing loft to write, play, and create epic stuff. I have a big list of projects, and many more that are still twinkles in my eye.
- Caroline's red, white and gold quilt.
- Amish trip around the world wall hanging.
- Horny toad pickle dish quilt.
- Two Operation Kid Comfort quilts.
- American girl doll dress, either for Addy or to sell on etsy.
- Kimono silk lining, mordanted and ready to dye.
- Silk log cabin quilt top to border and hand quilt.
- Anita's batik quilt to amend for the quilt group.
- Mother's day gifts.
- Thank you gifts for officers of the quilt group.
- CARS quilt for John Wayne, a commission.
- Tincture bags to sell at the Trading Post.
- Aprons to sell at TP.
|Kitty treasure case with 3"zipper mouth, and tiny friend. Made from a panel for Addy at retreat.|
|Amish Trip Around the World, shot cottons. 36" x 36".|
|Caroline's skirt, Vogue pattern and Martha Negley fabric.|
|OKC quilt for a little dude. 38" x 40".|
So, despite some obvious priorities hollering at me, I am going to make my first May goal to quilt and bind the OKC quilt. Then to finish Caroline's skirt and send off a care package to her. I love making lists and then, in my usual fashion, ignoring the rules and juggling all of the items. Happy May and happy sewing.