Pages

Monday, December 28, 2015

Holiday Wrap Up

As 2015 winds down, I am thinking of what I've accomplished and which goals I have for next year. This month I finished Addison's A quilt. This was a start from June of 2014. The client had a change of mind, and this quilt got relegated to the UFO box. I knew from the start that it would be a gift for my granddaughter. The backing is soft pink pin-wale corduroy with little embroidered flowers.

I quilted this in an all over scroll. I bound it with bias binding in hot pink, aqua, and white. This photo is the only one I have of the quilt. (I lost some photos in their transfer to my laptop.) My granddaughter loves the quilt, She wrapped it around herself as soon as she opened the package for her 6th birthday.

I did catch a few of my holiday gifts on the camera,

Nautical theme potholders for my sister's boat.


Mail Sack cross body purse by Pink Chalk Studio
One of my new year's resolutions is to spiff up my blog, the photos and the layout. For now, this will do.

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the blog spiffing. I suspect mine needs an update, but I am nervous about touching anything for fear I will make it worse or spend days tinkering on the computer.

    ReplyDelete